Monday, March 7, 2011

WATCH ME GROW: Yuri at 14-15 Weeks

These pictures of me were taken in late July and early August 2010.  I weigh 39 pounds now!  So I've almost doubled in size!  I like to go outside, and I like to climb in my mom's fountain in our back yard.  Mom says it's too dirty, though, so she's going to buy me a little swimming pool of my own!  I don't stay outside very long.  It's too hot!  You can see me at our back door, telling Mom I'm ready to go back inside.  Mom says I still sleep an awful lot, and my favorite place to sleep is on the cool tile of our back sunporch.  That's where I eat, too.  You can see my special food bowl that my Auntie Carol sent me from Texas.  And you can see my shiny water bucket.  Mom keeps it clipped to my crate, because I love to dump it over and splash in it!  And you can see the corner of my crate.  Mom says it's as big as the world!  That's where I stay when my mom has to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment