Monday, March 7, 2011

WATCH ME GROW: Yuri at 28 Weeks (7 Months)

Whoohoo!  Our Christmas pictures!  Me and my mom!!!!  It's the middle of November, and I'm 28 weeks old--almost 7 months.  Time flies!  When my mom came to pick me up at doggie day care, they were taking pictures of all us dogs with Santa.  My mom--Scrooge that she is!--said she wasn't a bit interested in a picture of me with Santa, but she would LOVE a picture of me with her.  So Ms. Lisa, the nice lady photographer, told Mom to sit down on the bench where Santa was, and she took out picture.  Mom loved the pictures so much, she bought two and had them made into Christmas cards.  And she sent them to all her friends.  And posted them on the ISSR Shiloh Friends Forum.  (My mom loves the Shiloh Friends Forum.  She says there are lots of good folks on there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment