Monday, March 7, 2011

WATCH ME GROW: Yuri at 44 Weeks (10 Months)

This little girl wanted to pet me. Mom let her hold my leash, too.
Waiting for the parade to begin.
Here I am with my friends Torren and Charm and their moms.
Torren and I are getting to know each other.
Charm and I look like twins.  Charm's a girl.  She's 3 years old.
Here I am walking in the parade!
It's MARDI GRAS in Lafayette!  The end of February 2010--I'm 10 months old!    In South Louisiana we can make a party out of anything, anytime, but our best parties are at Mardi Gras.  I'm a member of the Krewe des Chiens--that's our doggie krewe here in Lafayette.  We have our own parade, and here we are walking in it with my friends from Baton Rouge, Torren and Charm.  They're ISSR Shiloh Shepherds too, just like me.  It was great to be with other Shilohs!

No comments:

Post a Comment