Monday, March 7, 2011

WATCH ME GROW: Yuri at 20 Weeks (5 Months)

Here I am at almost 5 months old!
It's still hot outside.  Let me in!
I'm getting to be a big boy!
This is my brother Angel, sleeping in front of Mom's computer.
This is my sister Mimi.  She's not very nice to me!
This is my new toy.  I'd rather play with the cats, but they just run!
It's the middle of September now, and I'm 20 weeks old.  Mom says I'm still sleeping a lot, and I can tell you it's still hot down here.  Mom says my ears still go up and down.  The day these pictures were taken, it was an up-ears day.  She was real happy about that! She was so happy that she put my picture on her computer!  Did you notice?  It's in the picture with the cat sleeping in front of it.  That's my brother Angel.  He's a Siberian cat, and so is our sister Mimi (the other one--the Princess).  Angel and Mimi are litter mates, even though they don't look alike.  They're 3 years old, so they were here before me.  I'm the baby of the family!  I wish they'd play with me, but they're not very interested. Mom plays with me, though, and I have lots of toys.  And I have lots of friends at doggie day care, where Mom takes me about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment